Friday, December 30, 2011

Funny dating site role reversal.

If men wrote what women write on their profiles for dating sites such as POF, OKCupid, eHarmony, and Matchmaker:





READ MY PROFILE PLZ!
I only date white girls.
Be 5 foot or shorter(just my preference cause I like my girl to wear heels and still be shorter than me)
You shuld be intellectul.
DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU JUST WANNA GET LAID. I'M NOT INTO THAT! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE LOSER!(I still love sex like crazy but have to write that in there just so you know I'm serious!)
No "ghetto girls" Seriously, you claiming the Westside in your late twenties Lil Kim?
I know I'm chubby. But I don't like chubby girls. Only girls that workout 6 days a week cause live a little right?
If you have a picture of your bo0bs hanging out, I might look, but totally not interested.
No baby daddy drama!
Come on girls, please don't put subject messages as "hi" or "wassap" or "ur hott". Let's be a little more original, I get 300 messages a day in my inbox, make yours standout if you want a reply. Oh yeah and I delete all messages without a photo(come on? Who doesn't have a photo these days?)!!!
I used to model for a company I can't tell you about.
Lastly, I'm definitely not attracted to black or Asian women. They are gross. Not my style which is classy. I only like white girls.
GOOD LUCK FISHING!
Interests:
white girls, motorcycles, shouting at the top of my lungs

First Date:
Its up to me to decide cause I'M THE MAN!!!

No comments: