Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Timmy

OPEN MOUTH "Awwwwww"

Hi, I'm Timmy. People ask me why that's my name. Well for one its not. My real name is LeBron. Number two, Timmy is my nickname. I've got a big mouth.
OPEN MOUTH "AGGGGHH."
See? Stupid. Now its true I'm not a kid anymore. I'm an adult. 17 years of age now. I'm not a kid anymore, I'M A MAN. No longer 5 years old. The point is shutup about it OK?
SPIT
I ask my friends if they want to hang out ALL THE TIME. They are boring.  I'm sure you're asking if they ever hang out with me.  Well they have not. I guess they really aren't my friends after all. Jerks. Making a grown man like me cry.
CRY.
I have a sister. She's annoying. This is my impression of her: "Oh my gah, blahahahahhahahahaha, I'm so ugly without makeup, blah blah, I'll tell on you, blah, I'm secretly a unicorn baby love child"
LAUGH
I like video games and I like girls. Girls all want to be with me. I think its cause I'm so good looking. I'm like an appetizer. Of course I'll make you overweight and codependent but you just can't help but have another taste. OK, OK, girls don't want to be with me. They actually call me names. I'm sure you've heard Dummy, Stupid, Adopted, Poor, Alone Forever, Probably a Homosexual. That's what I get called by girls. So I play a lot of video games. I go to school with a bunch of mean girls is what I'm getting at.
Speaking of school. I do alright. My favorite class is Drama cause I get to pretend. Originally I wanted to be a baseball player or James Bond or the President when I got old, but now that I'm a man, I realize I really can be any of those in a movie. I just want to be an actor.

START MONOLOGUE ON STAGE:

No comments: