Tuesday, June 26, 2012

T, M.

T -

Growing up with her, she always said that if she ever got married, it would be someone she'd want them to be like me cause I'm the perfect man. There was always a weird incest vibe from the way she said it. I always made fun of her because of it. That is the seed of the story of T.

She sees  a boy, a boy sees her. In school. Tries to say hi to her. She's not interested. She has someone else in mind. I love you she says to him. I love you too he says. No, I really love you she says. What do you mean? She comes over and slowly, lightly kisses him on the mouth. He pushes her off. I'm your brother. We can't do that. She says she knows. They stare at each other.
Years later, they are holding hands at a corner of a family party. Family members see them and they let go. It's their secret. Family member notes how close they are and how good of a brother he is to her. Big brother looking out for little sister. Sister says that she just needs to find a great man like her brother to marry.

All family is inside the home now. They sneak to the shed and kiss passionately. An uncle walks in and drops his beer seeing what they were doing. They are caught. Deer in headlights.

3 years later. Teenagers.

M-

I met M when I was fifteen or so. He was given up for adoption. He was the one that wanted to meet me and T. That is the seed of the story of M.

Now...EXPAND these stories.

No comments: