Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Growing up(DAMMIT)

The basis for a film is extremity. These are normal extreme events in my life.
My childhood:
mother who slowly lost her mind.
father who was never there
sister who was my mortal enemy even though I loved her
brother who i never met. Given up for adoption.
mother ended up crazy. but she loved me deeply.
Sister was a narc. Never trusted her. Still don't. She ratted me out for anything to get me in trouble. The only thing I had against her was when she turned teen, i could say she was pregnant.
Parents divorce went down bad. Cops coming, mom throwing and breaking everything. Did he cheat on her because of her mental state?
Great childhood years were the youngest years.
I remember mom coughing up blood when smoking, i was 3 or 4.
My biggest way out of the dysfunctional family was to have great friends. In 7th grade I met my friends. They were the only ones I ever trusted. I was probably not the greatest friend but I wanted to be.
I did not have a real girlfriend til age 16. She was 19.
My parents didn't see my talents or try to encourage them. All they wanted was for me to be a doctor, the reason? I still don't know why.
My brother Matt was the greatest gift I had ever gotten for my birthday. I think I was 14 years old.
I was the biggest nerd by definition as a kid. I wore thick glasses, dressed in sweaters that my mom got me. I never owned a pair of Nike's until I bought them myself as a teenager.
I took on the biggest guy in school when I moved to a new elementary in 5th grade. He was in 6th grade. Chad Thrower. Actually a really cool guy I found out later. We played rugby and no one dared try to get the ball from him, I got my head kicked in quite a few times, but afterwards, he gave me his hand and helped me up in front of everyone. I knew that I was not made of glass then.
I was not liked by the middle class kids back then. I lived in the middle class area but was really lower middle class.


I used to chase cats and throw rocks at them. I don't know why.
I tried to throw a party, but my sister ratted me out and my parents ended up not leaving. I had 60 kids running around my neighborhood.
The first time I bought marijuana, it was fake. I really felt high though. Explain that.
The first time I dropped acid, it was fake. I really saw a snake in class though. Explain that to me too.
I never felt much from coke. My friends got pretty heavy on it though.

Recently, I decided I did not want or need my sister and father in my life. As much as I love them, they do not seem to care for anyone but themselves and to make themselves look better to a not caring audience.

I was good at selling. I made major money my first year in my career without a college degree. I knew I had something back then.

I got fired from there because I got greedy and fixed the system to give me more money than what I had been working for. My actions were in retaliation for pumping me up for manager and hiring from the outside. I was young and impressionable. I would never trust a corporation again. I'll work with them...but my trust is only as far as I can throw the guy.
I ended up working for AT&T Wireless, another corporation cause I needed the money. I got myself fired when I found out about unemployment. It was the laziest 6 months I ever had. I planned to shoot a movie during the time but got so lazy I never even got around to it. Now I know: I need to work. If I ever got rich, I would probably pick up drinking martinis or something ridiculous.

Moved to California in 2006. Still in debt. Can't wait to be out of debt so I can use up more credit than ever before. This time I know what I'll be using that credit for now. It won't be for fun and games. Its all for business.

No comments: