Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Simpsons movie

Live action.

Homers Comp
Intro:
Bart's blackboard: I will NOT make a movie.
(over and over)


Family runs to couch only to find the cartoon Simpsons already sitting there, they look at each other for a minute
then run off yelling!

Scene 1: Homer at the couch
Homer(thinking) Ahhhh I wish I had a beer...Mmm beer!
Goes to fridge:  There's no beer.
Homer: SCREAMS!
wakes up:
Homer: Whew it was just a dream! No beer, ::laughs::
Goes to fridge:  There's no beer.
Homer: SCREAMS!
Homer: Not again!
wakes up in hospital:
Marge: Oh Homey! I'm so glad your'e ok, you've been in a coma for a week!
Bart and Lisa: You made it Homer!
Bart: oh Father I am so glad you are back safe with us...
Homer: What is it this time boy?
Bart: I failed detention.
Homer: why you little....!

No comments: