Monday, September 1, 2008

Employment Inquiries

Dear Mr. Writer/Director/Producer-



I want to be your apprentice. I am a relentless writer/director/producer and much like you will do with I can get to make a production work. That's the kind of dedication I want to be able to constantly be able to use. I've directed, line produced, set up lights, operated the camera, but this won't stop me from bringing coffee for everyone because I know that every job is a big job that needs to be done.


My favorite films of yours are _____ and of course _____. Also should be noted is ______ by Actor/Director/Writer/Producer who I found through your company.

I am also a big fan of _____. I don't know if that would give me more credibility or not, but I thought you should know. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you cannot help me, would you be able to give me a referral to somebody that could?

Respectfully Yours,


Danny D

# cell phone

No comments: